SMC-R50 Composite Fatigue Test Data
Mar. 9 2011, Updates: Mar. 10 2011
Note! : The pages and files in this directory are offered by the F.D.+ E. committee
members as a set of example files for the construction of web based material fatigue
property databases. They are meant for information and research use only, not for design.
- SMC-R50, E-glass-fiber reinforced, Room Temp., OwensCorning :
- SMC-R50, E-glass-fiber reinforced, 93deg.C Temp., OwensCorning :
- Cyclic Stress-Strain data and Fitted points, 93C
- Text file of data used to
create cyclic stress-strain curve and fatigue life curves.
- SMC-R50 Fitted Cyclic Stress-Strain Curve 93C
SMC-R50 Neuber Stress Plot
for load controlled test results for axial un-notched specimens
versus Cycles to Failure. Tested at 93deg.C
- Fitted curve (html file)
NOTE: The file cannot be easily "fitted" using the ASTM E606
(Coffin-Manson) approach because of the lack of values for plastic strain
amplitude, hence the "Send for Processing" button will not return
- SMC-R50 (OwensCorning) Fitted Curves and Calculators:
- Background and References : as above.
- Compare 23C and 93C tests SMC-R50 OwensCorning:
Neuber Stress Plot
Back to Materials Index